TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your service use is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you,” "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third-party service providers, and "we,” "us," and "our" shall mean:
1. www.saharblends.com ("Website") is an internet-based content and e-commerce portal operated by M/s Sahar Blends, a proprietary concern having registered office address at D-138, 1st Floor, Fateh Nagar, Main Jail Road, New Delhi-110018 and having GST Number: ___________
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. At its sole discretion, Sahar Blends reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the password and account’s confidentiality and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Sahar Blends India of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Sahar Blends India cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
www.saharblends.com provides several Internet-based services through the Website (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original Hand Made Soaps, Ready to use Essential Oils and Blends, consultation for remedies using Bach Flower Remedies under the “Sahar Blends” brand (collectively, "Products and Services"). Upon placing an order, Sahar Blends shall ship the product and the prepared remedies to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the service to post and upload messages and proper material. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website, or another's computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may apply for or to any particular Service;
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for using the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited too if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Sahar Blends, its associates and partners on any property owned by Sahar Blends.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content. The content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Sahar Blends.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Sahar Blends India hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness about the final product’s finish and appearance as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order, such as colour, shape, units, weight, etc. may be required due to limitations caused by product difference availability. In this instance, you agree that a representative from Sahar Blends India will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you disagree with the requested change, you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Sahar Blends India may re-request that you accept a product alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your required merchandise/product is available. If you reject this 2nd request (re-request), your order will be cancelled, and all amount paid by you for the order will be fully refunded via your initial payment method within 15 days of your final refusal.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Sahar Blends or the Website, and Sahar Blends is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Sahar Blends is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Sahar Blends provides these links to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sahar Blends or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners, including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
The customer’s responsibility is to log in earlier if they want to avail of better products or styles because Sahar Blends sales are "first come, first served.” The products may/may not be restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed, and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Our Online website is presented as it is. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third-party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control.
Sahar Blends personal care products are based on natural formulations. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions are taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely to affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to ensure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal care products that you may be allergic to. You agree that the Sahar Blends will not be responsible or liable for any product-related issues, including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of the usage of our products. For any purchases made through www.saharblends.com, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed INR 2,000 only.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sahar Blends from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Sahar Blends that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you according to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Sahar Blends discretion.
MRP of some of our products in Offline and Online channel may vary subject to date/period of manufacturing and/or import data. However, it always remains intact as declared on a specific product.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Sahar Blends shipment to the shipping carrier.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will continue to reduce our packaging, which minimizes our environment’s impact. Some of our products do not come with extra packagings such as safety seals and inner lids. Our products are also packaged to provide sufficient ‘headspace’ to minimize content leakage, sometimes resulting in cream shifting within the container during delivery.
1. Sahar Blends may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes that you have breached any of the Terms in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. If you or Sahar Blends terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Sahar Blends may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service, and Sahar Blends will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered until the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty benefits as per the Policy that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only. They are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation of Number and Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include,” "includes," and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation.” Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein,” "hereof,” "hereto,” "hereunder," and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision, and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded onto the Website. Sahar Blends does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Sahar Blends does not verify, endorse, or otherwise vouch s of any user’s contents or any content generally posted or uploaded onto the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders:
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In detecting any suspicious activity, Sahar Blends reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Sahar Blends also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios s of product pricing inaccuracies on the website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Sahar Blends may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Sahar Blends:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but commercial resale
2. Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
5. Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
Ownership of materials on the site:
Sahar Blends is unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use license set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or The Trademark Act, 1999 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in India.
All brand, product and service names used in this site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Sahar Blends unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Sahar Blends or the owner of such trademarks names or service marks.
The contents of the pages of this website solely belong to Sahar Blends. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:-
a. License to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
b. License to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the web pages of Sahar Blends as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from Sahar Blends website in the copy of the material; and
2. You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This license to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation), no part of a page from the website of Sahar Blends may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Sahar Blends may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed according to the Republic of India’s laws without reference to conflict of laws principles. Disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or another form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Still, these Terms and Conditions shall be modified to the extent possible by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the parties’ original intent as reflected in the original provision.
The Sample displayed on site are for promotion purpose and NOT FOR SALE. Sahar Blends India may cancel any order if the samples are added in the order above the permissible limit.
Terms for Promotions/Contests/Offers/ Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value, including GST and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the qualifying order’s total value once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons - Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount coupons - We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
5. Sahar Blends India shall introduce various offers, schemes or contests at different times. 2 different offers cannot be clubbed unless mentioned on the site.
6. Sahar Blends India reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in the market from time to time. SAHAR BLENDS, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query about the use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com or call @ +91 9599892737.
8. While participating in any Sahar Blends contest, you hereby agree to release and hold Sahar Blends (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Sahar Blends reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in the unauthorized publication of Sahar Blends vouchers. Sahar Blends will only honour vouchers that are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
Want to know about order status or queries related to a product? Give us a call or drop a line
Phone/ Whatsapp: +91-9599892737
If you are not happy with our services, call the number above and ask for a raised complaint. Our complaint handling champs would attend to your issue straight away. If your concern remains unresolved, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is:
D-138, First Floor, Fateh Nagar, Jail Road
New Delhi - 110018, India